This document defines the rules for collection, processing and use of personal data of users using the website.
I agree to receive commercial information from AGS Systems Sp. z o.o. via electronic means of communication for a purpose of marketing their own products or services to the phone number or email provided by me above.
- The website www.agssystems.pl is owned by AGS Systems Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in (02-017) Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 123A, p. XXVI, entered into register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS 0000546352, NIP: 1132200305, REGON: 016243546, with capitalshare in the amount of PLN 67,000.00.
- The website administrator is AGS Systems Sp. z o.o
- AGS Systems Sp. z o.o. would like to inform you that the information contained on the website does not constitute a binding offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil
Code and are given for reference only.
- Copying, saving or using the content of the website for commercial purposes is only permitted with the written consent of AGS Systems NS. z o.o.
COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of personal data of users processed while using the website is AGS Systems Sp. z o.o.
- The basis for the processing of the user’s personal data is the completed form of contact.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to contact AGS Systems Sp. z o.o.
- Personal data is used to answer the directed inquiry by the user sent via the contact form.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access to them by unauthorized people.
- Personal data may be transferred to entities or bodies authorized on the basis of legal provisions.
- The user has the right to access his personal data, a possibility to correct and send a request to stop processing them. For this to happen you should send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data stored in cookies contain information on the method of use by the user from the website.
- The information is in no way combined with the personal data of the website user and is not used to determine your identity.
- The scope of information collected automatically depends on the browser settings on the user’s device.
- Cookies are used to improve functionality and optimize use of the website.
- Cookies are used to adjust the content of the website to user’s preferences.
- The user may disable cookies in the web browser.
- Cookies do not modify the other settings of the user’s device in any way and do not affect the proper operation of the operating system.